The soldier / Neal Asher.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaver Valley Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Beaver Valley Public Library||F ASH (Text)||35144000201348||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781509862368 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 9781597809436
- Physical Description: xv, 448 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: London, England : MacMillann, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Android Angel is planning an attack on the Polity, and is searching for a terrible weapon to carry out his plans - a Jain super-soldier. But what exactly the super-soldier is, and what it could be used for if it fell into the wrong hands, will bring Angel and Orlandine's missions to a head in a way that could forever change the balance of power in the Polity universe.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Androids > Fiction.
Artificial intelligence > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.