The unlikely adventures of the Shergill sisters : a novel / Balli Kaur Jaswal.
- 4 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beaver Valley Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Beaver Valley Public Library||LP F JAS (Text)||35144000201777||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062887573 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 507 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
The British-born Punjabi Shergill sisters - Rajni, Jezmeen, and Shirnia - were never close and barely got along growing up, and now as adults, have grown even further apart. On her deathbed, their mother voices one last wish: that her daughters will make a pilgrimage together to the Golden Temple in Amritsar to carry out her final rites. Arriving in India, these sisters will make unexpected discoveries about themselves, their mother, and their lives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Women travelers > Fiction.
Panjabis (South Asian people) > England > Fiction.
Large type books.
India > Fiction.